All Coalition Clinics
- Children's Community Clinic
- Health Centers of UWS
- Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic
- Multnomah County Health Department
- NARA Indian Health Clinic
- National College of Natural Medicine Community Clinics
- North By Northeast Community Health Center
- OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond
- Old Town Clinic
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Outside In Medical Clinic
- PACS Health Clinic
- Rosewood Family Health Center
- Southwest Community Health Center
- The Wallace Medical Concern
Health Centers of University of Western States Downtown Clinic
Health Centers of UWS are teaching clinics of Western States Chiropractic College and our mission is education and service.
315 SW 4th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209
Location Map: View Map
Type of Care Provided
Taking New Patients?
Yes. New federal law: We must take a copy of patients picture ID We are unable to take x-rays at this time, due to an unoperable x-ray machine.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
Please call the number listed above.
- FPL must be at or below 200% What is FPL?
- All resident locations accepted.
Proof of Eligibility
- Self-declared Statement of Income
- No fees
- Donations are accepted
- Our priority is helping people with acute disabling problems who are unable to work or continue their normal activities due to musculoskeletal pain.
- Chronic musculoskeletal conditions.
- Wellness / Preventive care (care and support for chronic conditions that can be managed with changes in diet and activity).
- Income less than 200% FPL
- We Prioritize Homeless Patients
Clinic Schedules – Obtaining Appointments
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Call 503.223.2213
- Walk-In Appointments Available? We see patients by appointment and we take walk in patients. It takes one to two days to get a new patient appointment. People with an acute episode of disabling pain have a high priority and we will see them the same day if an appointment is available.
- Screening Appointments: Yes, over the phone
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- We see patients by appointment and we take walk in patients. We can usually see new patients within one to two days. Same day or new patient walk-ins are sometimes available. People with an acute episode of disabling pain have a high priority.
Specific Services Available
Medical Service Types
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
Chronic Disease Treatment
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Wellness / Preventive care (prevention or care and support for chronic conditions that can be managed with changes in diet and activity).
- Referral Resources
- Drug and Alcohol referrals
- Smoking cessation
- Domestic Violence Programs Referrals
- Diet/Nutritional Advice
- Social Service Agency Referrals