Other Free or Low-Cost Clinics
- Clinics in Clackamas County
- Clinics in Multnomah County
- Clinics in Washington County
- Clinics in Washington State
- Complementary and Alternative Care Clinics
- County Health Departments
- Dental Clinics
- Clackamas County Dental Clinic
- Clark County Dental Services
- Creston Elementary Dental Clinic
- Dental Access Program
- Doernbecher Children's Hospital Dental Clinic
- Donated Dental Service Program
- Geriatric Dental Group
- Mt. Hood Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Multnomah County, OHP MultiCare Dental Services
- New Heights Dental Clinic
- OHSU Russell Street Dental Clinic
- OHSU School of Dentistry
- Pacific University Dental Health Clinic
- PCC Dental Clinic
- Portland Emergency Dental Clinic
- Providence Specialty Pediatric Dental Clinic
- Salud Medical Center
- Sea Mar Community Health Center - Dental Clinic
- Senior Smile Dental Service
- Virginia Garcia Dental Clinic
- HIV Clinics and Support Organizations
- Hospital Clinics
- Mental Health Clinics
- Planned Parenthood
- Vision Clinics
Senior Smile Program
Other Free and Low-Cost Clinics
Senior Smile Program
10505 SE 17th Ave.
Milwaukie, OR 97222
The Senior Smile Dental Service is a community service program providing low-income, uninsured senior citizens living in Multnomah County with affordable dental care. Through SSDS, participating Multnomah Dental Society members agree to offer treatment to qualified patients at a 50% reduction in normal rates, with the exception of lab fees, which are charged in full. Sponsored by MDS since 1979, this community service program has provided nearly $1,000,000 in routine and specialty treatment to over 4,000 residents. Our goal is to help those seniors who would otherwise have no means of affording professional dental care.
- Please call the number listed above to learn about the hours at varying dentist clinics
- Routine dental treatment
- Specialty dental treatment
Financial Assistance, Costs, and Eligbility
- No sliding scale
- No discount for cash payments
- You must be a resident of Multnomah County.
- You must be 65 years of age, or older.
- Your income must be less than $1,140 per month as an individual, or less than $1,537 per month in a family of two.
- You must be without dental insurance.
- You must be willing and able to pay your portion of the dentist’s fees.
- You need to pay a $30 fee to the Multnomah Dental Society to enroll in the Senior Smile program.
- You must provide proof of income by sending your latest Social Security Benefit Statement (Form SSA 1099) OR copies of tax returns for the previous two years.
- On your first visit to your new Senior Smile dentist, you are expected to pay for your portion at the time of service. After that, you may discuss financial payment plans with your dentist
- If you wish to continue participating in the program after the initial year, you will need to renew your membership. There will be a renewal fee for each year you renew. You will receive a form in the mail as a reminder.