All Coalition Clinics
- Children's Community Clinic
- Health Centers of UWS
- Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic
- Multnomah County Health Department
- NARA Indian Health Clinic
- National College of Natural Medicine Community Clinics
- North By Northeast Community Health Center
- OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond
- Old Town Clinic
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Outside In Medical Clinic
- PACS Health Clinic
- Rosewood Family Health Center
- Southwest Community Health Center
- The Wallace Medical Concern
Rosewood Family Health Center
To improve the quality of life for the underserved people of Oregon as we work to strengthen the health of our community.
8935 SE Powell Boulevard
Portland, OR 97266-1938
Location Map: View Map
Type of Care Provided
- Allopathic (Traditional Western Medicine)
- Family Medicine
Rosewood is not currently accepting applications for volunteers.
Taking New Patients?
No. Only accepting new OB, children, and Family Care patients.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
Please call the number listed above.
- All resident locations accepted.
Proof of Eligibility
- If uninsured and applying for sliding scale patient must provide Proof of Income:
- Current Pay Stubs or prior year's W2 (IRS Wage Statement)
- Or a letter stating how basic financial needs are met, signed by two people (not family members)
- Sliding Scale
- All patients are charged for services rendered.
- We charge a full fee, industry standard rate for our medical services.
- This rate may be discounted using our sliding fee option for uninsured patients. Minimum fee for an office visit for a patient eligible for a 75% sliding fee discount is $19.75 Insurance OHP Insurance Accepted- Family Care
- Community partner referrals (Adventist Medical Center, WIC, etc)
Interpretation Available for:
Clinic Schedules – Obtaining Appointments
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:45 AM to 6:45 PM
- Tuesday 7:45 AM to 6:45 PM
- Wednesday 7:45 AM to 6:45 PM
- Thursday 7:45 AM to 6:45 PM
- Friday 7:45 AM to 4:45 PM
- Saturday 7:45 AM to 4:45 PM
- All visits are by appointment. Patients need to call in advance to receive a same-day slot. 25% of appointments are reserved for same-day and next-day needs. Call __503.772.4335__ for appointment
- Walk-In Appointments Available? No.
- Screening Appointments: OHP screening 5 slots/week; Prescription assistance 5 slots / week
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- New patients up to 30 days
- Limited same day and next day availability for established patients
Specific Services Available
Medical Service Types
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
- Birth Control
- Flu Shot
- Physical Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (test or treatment)
- Women's Health
- Laboratory Tests
- Mental Health
- STI Screening
- Wound Care
Chronic Disease Treatment
- Chronic Pain (Support Group)
- Diabetes (Self-management group and education)
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- Case Management
- Interpretive services
- OHP Enrollment 5 slots per week
- Pharmaceutical Assistance 5 slots per week (for established patients only)
- Referral Resources
- Social Services
Lab services provided onsite by PAML labs. Sliding fee is provided when approved by the clinic.