Other Free or Low-Cost Clinics
- Clinics in Clackamas County
- Clinics in Multnomah County
- Clinics in Washington County
- Clinics in Washington State
- Complementary and Alternative Care Clinics
- County Health Departments
- Dental Clinics
- HIV Clinics and Support Organizations
- Hospital Clinics
- Mental Health Clinics
- Planned Parenthood
- Vision Clinics
Other Free and Low-Cost Clinics
Providence Health & Services in Oregon is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health services, and affiliated health services. As part of the greater Providence Health & Services, with services in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Montana and California, we continue a tradition of caring that the Sisters of Providence began more than 150 years ago.
Financial Assistance, Costs, and Eligibility
- Providence provides a discount to patients who don’t have health insurance coverage. This discount changes annually, and the amount depends on where in Oregon the services are received.
- Providence has a financial assistance program for uninsured patients with limited incomes.
- Even after the discounts and financial assistance, you still may owe some money for your medical bills. We will work with you to set up a payment plan. For more information about getting help with your Providence medical bills, please call or visit a financial counselor at your local Providence hospital or call our business office. We can give you any forms you need and can help you apply for assistance.
- Providence financial assistance is available to cover medically necessary services provided by Providence Health & Services in Oregon, including hospital care, outpatient services, and services at Providence Medical Group clinics.
- Uninsured patients may be eligible to apply for other programs to get financial help. We will help you find out whether these government and community programs (such as the Oregon Health Plan, Medicare and Medicaid) can help cover your medical bills.
Providence Clinics/Hospitals Directory
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
9205 SW Barnes Road
Portland, OR 97225
Providence Portland Medical Center
4805 NE Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97213
Providence Milwaukie Hospital
10150 SE 32nd Ave.
Milwaukie, Oregon 97222
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
1500 Division St.
Oregon City, OR 97045
Providence Newberg Medical Center
1001 Providence Drive
Newberg, Oregon 97132
Providence Seaside Hospital
725 S Wahanna Road
Seaside, OR 97138
Providence Medford Medical Center
1111 Crater Lake Avenue
Medford, OR 97504
Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
PO Box 149
810 12th Street
Hood River, OR 97031
Providence Medical Clinics
Providence Rehabilitation now operates 27 clinics,
located conveniently throughout the Portland area
and Yamhill and Marion counties.
Please call 503-574-6595 for more information.
Providence Bridgeport Health Center
18040 SW Lower Boones Ferry Road
Tigard, Oregon 97224
Providence Tanasbourne Health Center
18530 NW Cornell Road
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Providence Benedictine Nursing Center
540 S. Main St.
Mt. Angel, Oregon 97362
Providence Child Center
830 NE 47th Ave.
Portland, OR 97213