All Coalition Clinics
- Children's Community Clinic
- Health Centers of UWS
- Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic
- Multnomah County Health Department
- NARA Indian Health Clinic
- National College of Natural Medicine Community Clinics
- North By Northeast Community Health Center
- OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond
- Old Town Clinic
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Outside In Medical Clinic
- PACS Health Clinic
- Rosewood Family Health Center
- Southwest Community Health Center
- The Wallace Medical Concern
Old Town Clinic
The Mission of Central City Concern is to provide pathways to self-sufficiency through active intervention in poverty and homelessness.
727 W Burnside Street
Portland, OR 97209
Location Map: View Map
Type of Care Provided
- Allopathic (Traditional Western Medicine)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine)
- General Medicine
Old Town Clinic welcomes volunteers. Please call clinic for open opportunities and further information.
Taking New Patients?
No. Old Town Clinic is currently not accepting patients for the month of March 2012.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
Please call the number listed above.
- All resident locations accepted.
- Age Restrictions: Age 18 and up.
Proof of Eligibility
- Current Inusrance Card
- Income Verification for last 3 months
- An intake appointment is scheduled prior to the first medical appointment
- Sliding Scale
- Will accept health insurance (call clinic to confirm)
- Existing Clients from Other Central City Concern Programs
- Addiction Treatment
- We Prioritize Homeless Patients
Interpretation Available for:
- We can access interpreting services as needed
Clinic Schedules – Obtaining Appointments
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM (closed between 12:00-1:45 PM)
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Call 503-228-4533
- Walk-In Appointments Available? Old Town Clinic does not take walk-ins.
- Screening Appointments: None
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- 2 weeks on average for new patients
- 2-5 work days for existing patients
- Urgent cases will be seen as quickly as possible.
- The clinic is only a short walk from the downtown bus mall
- Trimet Bus #20 stops a 1/2 block west of the Old Town Clinic Bldg.
Specific Services Available
Medical Service Types
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
- Birth Control
- Flu Shot
- Physical Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (test or treatment)
- Women's Health
- Addiction Treatment
- Chinese Medicine
- Laboratory Tests
- Mental Health
- STI Screening
- Wound Care
- For Addiction Treatment: Patients need to be referred to CCCRC treatment program by a provider or casemanager.
- For Mental Health services a patient must be established with a primary care provider with Old Town Clinic.
- Patients need a primary care referral to receive acupuncture treatment.
Chronic Disease Treatment
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Gland Disorder
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- On-going Skin Condition
- Case Management
- Interpretive services
- OHP Enrollment
- Pharmaceutical Assistance for established patients
- Referral Resources
- Social Services Housing Assistance, Hygiene Kits & Socks, Respite Care
- SSI Enrollment