All Coalition Clinics
- Children's Community Clinic
- Health Centers of UWS
- Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic
- Multnomah County Health Department
- NARA Indian Health Clinic
- National College of Natural Medicine Community Clinics
- North By Northeast Community Health Center
- OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond
- Old Town Clinic
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Outside In Medical Clinic
- PACS Health Clinic
- Rosewood Family Health Center
- Southwest Community Health Center
- The Wallace Medical Concern
North by Northeast Community Health Center
To improve health outcomes in a medically under-served community by offering health screening and basic medical services at no cost. Priority is given to low-income individuals without health insurance living in the surrounding inner N/NE neighborhoods.
3030 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97212
Location Map: View Map
Type of Care Provided
- Allopathic (Traditional Western Medicine)
- Basic medical services
North By Northeast Community Health Center is staffed solely by volunteer medical providers and support staff. Volunteer providers and other interested volunteers are encouraged to call 503-287-4932 to find out more about volunteering!
Taking New Patients?
Yes. Accepting new patients from zip codes 97211, 97212, 97217, 97218, 97227 and 97203.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
Please call the number listed above.
- FPL must be at or below 199% What is FPL?
- Resident locations in zipcodes 97211 97212 97217 97227 97203 accepted.
- Age Restrictions: Between age 18 and 64.
- No fees for eligible residents.
- Adults with hypertension, diabetes or asthma
- Zip codes 97211,97212, 97217, 97218, 97227 & 97203
Clinic Schedules – Obtaining Appointments
Hours of Operation
- Thursday 5:30 - 8:30 PM
- Walk-In Appointments Available? Yes - Check in begins at 4:30 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- 1 - 4 hours
Specific Services Available
Medical Service Types
- Chronic Care
- Flu Shot
Chronic Disease Treatment
- High Blood Pressure
- Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Referral Resources
- Social Services