All Coalition Clinics
- Children's Community Clinic
- Health Centers of UWS
- Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic
- Multnomah County Health Department
- NARA Indian Health Clinic
- National College of Natural Medicine Community Clinics
- North By Northeast Community Health Center
- OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond
- Old Town Clinic
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Outside In Medical Clinic
- PACS Health Clinic
- Rosewood Family Health Center
- Southwest Community Health Center
- The Wallace Medical Concern
Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic
Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic provides primary natural health care services to the community, especially to the medically underserved population with low income and no insurance, and also serves as an educational institute to teach the public how to achieve and maintain health physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We are providing health care with compassion, honoring the healing power of nature and love.
8401 SE Powell Blvd.
Portland, OR 97266
Location Map: View Map
Type of Care Provided
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine)
- Tui Na Body Work/Massage
- Energy Work/Qi Healing/Shiatsu
Volunteer MD,DO,ND.LAc., DC, optometrists, dentists, and other practitioners, administration staff, fund raising and marketing staff are encouraged to check http://www.mercyandwisdom.org or call 503.227.1222 and volunteer!
Taking New Patients?
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
Please call the number listed above.
- All resident locations accepted.
Proof of Eligibility
- Must bring documentation of income before second appointment to qualify for sliding fee schedule.
- Sliding Scale
- Low income and uninsured patients may apply for sliding scale fees with proof of income
- Fees start at $25 per visit
- Non-sliding scale patients welcome
Interpretation Available for:
- Spanish-speaking NCNM shift Wed 5-9 PM
- Call to pre-arrange interpretation
Clinic Schedules – Obtaining Appointments
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Call 503.227.1222 for same or next day appointment.
- Screening Appointments: We can provide glucose (diabetes screen) and blood pressure readings (hypertension screen) in a 15 minute appointment for $5.00; however, we suggest making a full appointment to ensure a complete review of your health history.
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- 0-6 days
- Within walking distance of Tri-Met bus #9 and #72, and MAX Green Line
Specific Services Available
Medical Service Types
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
- Birth Control
- Physical Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (test or treatment)
- Women's Health
- Addiction Treatment
- Chinese Medicine
- Laboratory Tests
- Mental Health
- STI Screening
- Wound Care
- Clinical Nutrition, Botanical Medicine, Physical Medicine, Energy & Body Work, Minor Surgery
- Respiratory Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Mental/Emotional Stress, Cancer Support, Health Lectures/Seminars, and Research
- Chronic pain, Family medicine.
- Dental and Vision Vans - call for next clinic date.
Chronic Disease Treatment
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Gland Disorder
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- On-going Skin Condition
- Interpretive services
- Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Referral Resources
- Wellness Education
Mercy and Wisdom is proud to host 4 NCNM naturopathic student shifts. All shifts address general medicine needs. Current attending physicians are Dr. Jen Brusewitz, Dr. Laurent Chaix, Dr. Meghan Brinson, and Dr. Michelle Salob.
We have one NCNM acupuncture student shift on Wednesday afternoons, supervised by Roger Batchelor, LAc, DAOM, as well as one OCOM acupuncture student shift on Thursday afternoons, supervised by Ken Glowacki, LAc.