Other Free or Low-Cost Clinics
- Clinics in Clackamas County
- Clinics in Multnomah County
- Clinics in Washington County
- Clinics in Washington State
- Complementary and Alternative Care Clinics
- County Health Departments
- Dental Clinics
- HIV Clinics and Support Organizations
- Hospital Clinics
- Mental Health Clinics
- Planned Parenthood
- Vision Clinics
HIV Clinics provides information and resources on HIV/AIDS. Some clinics are aimed at preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS, or exist to provide support and empower those who are affected or infected by HIV/AIDS.
HIV Support Organizations
- Pivot Pivot is proud to offer HIV & STD testing, prevention, and education services to all men into men, gay, bi, trans or other identified. We are located at 209 S.W. 4th St., Portland, 503-445-7699. First come first served. Effective May 24, 2011, our new hours are: Tuesdays – 5pm-8:30pm (HIV/STD) Wednesdays – 1:00pm-3:30pm (HIV/STD) Saturdays – 5pm-9pm (HIV only).
- The Multnomah County Health Department offers rapid testing for men who have sex with men, injection drug users and the sex partners of people living with HIV. The tests cost $20, but the county will waive the fee for those who can’t pay. The tests are offered at the downtown community site, on the sixth floor of the McCoy Building, 426 S.W. Stark St. Rapid testing is also offered on some evenings at the Northeast Community Test Site, 5329 N.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- The Washington County Health Department offers walk-in HIV testing for men who have sex with men, persons who inject drugs and their sex partners, and sex partners of people living with HIV/AIDS. There is a 30 dollar charge for service, but no one is refused services if they cannot pay. Beaverton: Monday 5:30-7:30 pm (12550 SW 2nd between Hall and Watson) and Hillsboro: Tuesday 4-5:30 pm and Friday 9-11 am (266 W. Main St.). Se habla espanol. For more information call 503-846-8851.
- Clackamas and Clark counties provide free or sliding-scale rapid tests to certain high-risk groups. Call each county’s health department for information about who is eligible.
- For a list of testing sites that offer conventional or rapid HIV tests, call the Oregon AIDS/STD hot line at 800-777-2437 or visit www.oregonaidshotline.com