Other Free or Low-Cost Clinics
- Clinics in Clackamas County
- Clinics in Multnomah County
- Clinics in Washington County
- Clinics in Washington State
- Complementary and Alternative Care Clinics
- County Health Departments
- Dental Clinics
- HIV Clinics and Support Organizations
- Hospital Clinics
- Mental Health Clinics
- Planned Parenthood
- Vision Clinics
Free Clinic of SW Washington 4100 Plomondon Street Vancouver, WA 98661 Phone: (360)313.1390 Fax: (360)313.1391
Free Clinic of SW Washington
Other Free or Low-Cost Clinics – Health Resource
Free Clinic of SW Washington
4100 Plomondon Street
Vancouver, WA 98661
The Free Clinic of SW Washington serves people with low income, and who do
not have health insurance or state medical assistance. The Clinic relies on
volunteer doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals to meet the
urgent care needs of patients.
All patients receiving care will be treated with respect. No information about the services given to patients will be shared with anyone else without the patient’s permission.
Our mission is to provide and facilitate access to free, compassionate, quality health care
for children and adults who are otherwise unable to access such services.
Hours of Operation
Free Clinic Hours:
Access Health Information, get prescription assistance, and ask general questions.
Monday-Friday 9AM -4:30PM
Walk-In Clinic Hours:
- Morning Clinic
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9AM-12PM (sign-in begins at 8:30AM)
- Evening Clinic
Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30PM-9:00PM (sign-in begins at 5:30PM. Arriving 30 minutes before the clinic begins is recommended, as patients are seen on a first come, first served basis).
Other Services Offered:
- Eye Exam and Vision Clinic
Receive free eye exams and glasses for common eye diseases.
Monday: 5:30PM-8:30PM (by application and appointment only).
- Immunizations for Children
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wednesday of each month: 5:30PM-7:30PM (sign-in begins at 5PM. Please bring your child’s current immunization records).
- Friday Health Screening Clinic
Doctors screen blood pressure, glucose, and cholesterol for uninsured adults (For glucose and/or cholesterol testing, fasting for at least 8 hours prior to appointment is required).
- Dental Mobile Van
Schedule Varies. Call Mitch or April at 360-313-1383 for more information.
- Eat Right, Feel Great
Please call the clinic to schedule an appointment.
- Urgent care needs (such as infections, flu symptoms, colds, or minor injuries)
- Dental services
- Vision services
- Children’s immunizations
- Sports physicals
- Medication Assistance
Services NOT Provided
- Family Planning
- Mental Health
Financial Assistance, Costs, and Eligibility
- Services are free, however, the clinic runs on a donation basis. Patients are asked to make a donation, but no one is turned away if he/she is unable to give.
- The Free Clinic of SW Washington is partners with Project Access Clark County (PACC), which coordinates donated specialty care for patients who have no other access to the services. For more information about this partnership (including eligibility requirements), please visit www.freeclinics.org/services/PACC