Donate to the Coalition of Community Health Clinics
The Coalition of Community Health Clinics welcomes your donations of time, medical equipment, supplies, or cash. Many clinics are small individual efforts that rely solely on the donations of the community, both in supplies, time and cash. Support our work with a tax-deductible contribution right now.
Donate Medical Supplies
Clinic Wish Lists
Please contact clinics directly for more information about current needs. You may also call 503.546.4991 or email email@example.com with the details of a proposed clinic donation. We will share your generous offer with each of our thirteen member clinics, and facilitate a connection.
examples of items needed
- Printer toner
- Copy and printer paper
- Unopened bottles of Tylenol, Ibuprofen & Aspirin
- Unopened over-the-counter Cold & Flu medication
- Unopened over-the-counter Antacids & Heartburn medication
- Unopened personal hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.)
Donations for CCHC
The Coalition relies on support from the entire community. Help us to provide a collective voice on issues concerning health care for the uninsured and under-insured; and encourage community involvement in health care through voluntary contributions of medical, financial, and in-kind resources; and coordinate joint projects that maximize financial resources.
Coalition of Community Health Clinics
619 SW 11th Avenue, Suite 225
Portland, OR 97205
Diabetes Wellness Fund
The Diabetes Wellness Fund helps ensure that diabetics who cannot afford testing supplies get them to help them maintain good health. For more information or to donate. Visit the Diabetes Wellness page.
Clinic Donation Links
Donations for Clinics. If you have recently been served by one of the coalition clinics and would like to make a cash donation to the clinic, please follow the clinic link below for specific clinic contact and donation information.
- Children’s Community Clinic
- Mercy & Wisdom Healing Center
- NARA Indian Health Clinic
- National College of Natural Medicine
- North by Northeast Community Health Center
- Old Town Clinic
- PACS Family Health Center
- Southwest Community Health Center
- Wallace Medical Concern
- Western States Chiropractic Clinic
- Outside In