Community Health Clinics
The Coalition of Community Health Clinics is made up of Community Sponsored Clinics, and Federally Qualified Health Centers in Portland Oregon. Our clinics are dedicated to providing care to marginalized members of our community, especially those with low income and without health insurance. The clinics offer a broad range of care, from traditional western medicine and traditional Chinese Medicine, to naturopathic & chiropractic and acupuncture. Together the scope of service is broad and the services reflect the cultural diversity and needs of the communities we serve.
Community Sponsored Clinics
Community Sponsored Clinics are private non-profit clinics that provide free or low cost services to uninsured or under-insured patients. These clinics are primarily funded by philanthropic and community financial support. These clinics are often supported by volunteer clinicians.
- Children’s Community Clinic Providing high quality pediatric care to the children of Oregon and southwest Washington.
- Mercy & Wisdom Healing Center Provides primary care with Naturopathic, Chinese Medicine, and Acupuncture.
- National College of Natural Medicine Community Clinics Provides naturopathic and Traditional Chinese medicine. NCNM has many community clinics throughout Portland.
- North By Northeast Community Health Center Provides general medical services for residents of North Portland.
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine Provides acupuncture, therapeutic massage and Chinese herbal medicine. Multiple clinic locations throughout Portland.
- PACS Health Clinic Provides general medical services.
- Southwest Community Health Center provides general medical services to Southwest Portland.
- Health Centers of UWS A teaching clinic of Western States Chiropractic College, specializing in treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal problems.
Federally Qualified Health Centers
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) are clinics that receive federal funding and meet strict federal requirements. They are accountable to the community to provide a wide range of health services to anyone who comes to their door, regardless of insurance status, ability to pay, or immigration status.
- Multnomah County Health Department Provides primary and chronic care to children and adults.
- Native American Rehabilitation Association (NARA) Indian Health Clinic Provides general medical services, with primary care, mental health services, and substance abuse treatment.
- Old Town Clinic
Provides a broad range of medical care and case management services.
- Outside In Medical Clinic Services are prioritized for youth and the homeless. General medical services, Natural and Chinese Medicine.
- OHSU Richmond Clinic A teaching clinic of OHSU primarily serving SE Portland.
- Rosewood Family Health Center Provides comprehensive medical care.
- The Wallace Medical Concern Provides general medical services.