All Coalition Clinics
- Children's Community Clinic
- Health Centers of UWS
- Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic
- Multnomah County Health Department
- NARA Indian Health Clinic
- National College of Natural Medicine Community Clinics
- North By Northeast Community Health Center
- OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond
- Old Town Clinic
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Outside In Medical Clinic
- PACS Health Clinic
- Rosewood Family Health Center
- Southwest Community Health Center
- The Wallace Medical Concern
Children's Community Clinic
Our mission is to provide high quality and compassionate healthcare for children, birth to 21 years old, of families being underserved (uninsured/underinsured), regardless of ethnicity, geographic location or ability to pay.
27 NE Killingsworth Street
Portland, OR 97211
Location Map: View Map
Type of Care Provided
- Allopathic (Traditional Western Medicine)
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Asthma/Allergy Specialty Care
- Young Adult Health Clinic
We have a wide variety of needs for volunteers including social media masters, grant writers, website designers, network and computer specialists, business organizers, event planners, graphic artists, journalists/writers and administrative assistants. Volunteer Pediatricians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Medical Assistants, Social Workers, etc. are always welcome. Please call us at 503.284.5239 and join our small but great team.
Taking New Patients?
Yes. We welcome new patients. We accept private insurance carriers, CareOregon, FamilyCare and uninsured.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
Please call the number listed above.
- All resident locations accepted.
- Resident locations in zipcodes Unrestricted accepted.
- Age Restrictions: Up to Age 21.
Proof of Eligibility
- Identification and insurance documents (if you have insurance).
- For uninsured patients paying on the day of service the fee is $75.00 and includes most basic services, immunizations and some prescriptions. Labs and tests may require additional fees. For insured patients, your co-pay and billing will be in accordance with your Insurer's guidelines.
- Newborn circumcision, $310.00, paid on the date of service ( Limited Availability).
- Ages Newborn to 21 years old
Interpretation Available for:
- Most all other languages available via telephone interpretation
Clinic Schedules – Obtaining Appointments
Hours of Operation
- Sunday (Same day appts. available most weekdays - please call)
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 - 5:00 PM, Asthma/Allergy Specialty Clinic 4pm-8pm on 2nd & 4th Wednesdays
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Young Adult Clinic Appointment 4:00PM-7:00PM (No appts. -Untill Further Notice)
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Call 503.284.5239 x0 to schedule an appointment.
- Walk-In Appointments Available? Monday Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Screening Appointments: Call for initial appointment.
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- Generally the wait to get an appointment is one week for new patients, however, we sometimes have same day availability so call us to inquire.
Specific Services Available
Medical Service Types
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
- Birth Control
- Flu Shot
- Physical Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (test or treatment)
- Women's Health
- Laboratory Tests
- STI Screening
- Wound Care
- X-ray or Imaging
- Newborn Circumcisions (Limited availability) - within the first month of birth. Cost $310 paid on the date of service; please call to schedule appointment: (503) 284-5239.
- Allergy and Asthma Clinic: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 4-8 pm. $75 flat fee for uninsured patients paying on the day of service, labs and tests may be extra.
Chronic Disease Treatment
- Interpretive services Most foreign languages
- OHP Enrollment Application
- Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Referral Resources
Special Procedures: Circumcisions for newborns(Limited Availability) – within the first month of birth. Cost $310, paid on the date of service; please call to schedule appointment: (503) 284-5239.